DLC for The Division will be covered on this page. More information will be added as DLC is announced.
The development team is working on a complete post-launch plan to keep the experience fresh for the months to come, including several free updates, new features and functionality. The free updates to be released for all players will add new game modes such as challenging group-oriented operations to test players' abilities in co-op mode and win unique rewards. The free updates are as follows:
- In April, the first free update will introduce the first Incursion, a new challenging end-game activity developed specifically for squad play. Teams will be able to test their skills as they face seemingly unstoppable enemies to gain high-level weapons and equipment. This update will also add one of the community's most-wanted feature, loot trading; allowing players in the same group to trade loot collected during a co-op game session.
- In May, the second free update, Conflict will add new features to the Dark Zone and add a new incursion in the iconic Columbus Circle
There are also 3 paid expansions that will be released over the course of the year. Each expansion builds on The Division, continuing your agent's journey and progress with new content, gear and gameplay as you fight to take back New York:
- Expansion I: Underground
This first major expansion opens up a new area to players as they explore the uncharted underworld of New York City with up to 3 friends for intense co-op action.
- Expansion II: Survival
In this expansion, players will have to survive as long as possible in a very hostile environment that will challenge even the most talented agents.
- Expansion III: Last Stand
Next winter, a new threat rises as players and their squad must prepare to defend against a relentless foe.
Also detailed were the options for players to purchase a season pass for the game, with details as follows:
These 3 paid expansions are included in the Season Pass, along with exclusive content.
Here is a full overview of the Season Pass content:
- The Division Expansion I:Underground
- The Division Expansion II:Survival
- The Division Expansion III: Last Stand
- Exclusive Sawed-off Shotgun, a unique sidearm customized for short-range destruction.
- Full set of exclusive outfits and weapon skins
- Special monthly benefits including exclusive content drops and special events.
The Season Pass is included in the Gold Edition and Sleeper Agent Edition of the game, and will also be available for stand-alone purchase when the game releases, on March 8th, 2016. There is no word yet on pricing for either the DLC packs or the season pass, but we'll be sure to update you when we know for sure.