Undergound is a DLC in The Division.
Available in June, this first major expansion lets players explore the uncharted underworld of New York City. Players will chase deadly enemies with up to three other Agents through an endless maze of tunnels and subways.
- There is a secret war going on in the uncharted and claustrophobic depths of Manhattan. Root out the threat and earn unique rewards.
- Explore the Underground of New York in solo play or up to four player co-op.
- Operations: Experience randomly generated levels with all new environmental hazards and traps.
- Directives: Add a unique twist to your gameplay experience by changing the rules of engagement for both your enemies and your own team and combine more Directives to unlock better rewards.
- Underground Rank: Earn Underground experience and climb in Rank to unlock new Directives, Operation types, and exclusive Vanity Items.
- New Incursion, Dragon's Nest: Dragon’s Nest: Travel to Hell’s Kitchen and investigate rumors of a new Cleaner weapon that can wreak havoc throughout Manhattan. You must be level 30 and have completed the mission "General Assembly" to access the incursion. The encounter is balanced for a team of four players outfitted with high-level gear.
- Heroic Mode will be available one week after release.
- New Gear Sets and Weapons
- B.L.I.N.D. – Control the battlefield with an improved Pulse skill and flashbangs with this hybrid gear set.
- DeadEYE – Dictate long-range engagements with powerful critical strikes or accurate headshots.
- FireCrest – Set your enemies ablaze with this offensive gear set.
- Reclaimer – Boost your entire group with the ultimate support set.
- Added one new Weapon:
- B.L.I.N.D. System MDR Rifle: Please note that while it will be implemented in the game, you will not be able to acquire it until a future update.