New Player Help for The Division can be found on this page. New to the game and unsure what to do or where to go? The information on this page will help to get you sorted out and teach you the basics of the game.
New Player Help
- When you are starting out, find a Weapon that matches your playstyle and then start building your Gear to compliment that weapon as well as planning your Abilities to suit that playstyle.
- When working in a squad, make use of the Squad Leader tools. Set objectives and count downs and work with your teammates tactically.
- As you progress in the game, you will be looking to outfit yourself with the better, rarer Equipment and Weapons so that at endgame you will be equipped with a lot of legendary weapons and gear.
- While in the Dark Zone, being a Single player is extremely unforgiving, and entire fireteams will turn on you as you are waiting for extraction to steal your loot. Strength in numbers is the game.
- When calling in an extraction chopper, make sure you shoot the flare in an area that is easy to defend, like in the corner of some shipping crates or near cover. You want to be able to quickly get to the rope and attach your gear and get out.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
"While in the Dark Zone, being a Single player is extremely unforgiving, and entire fireteams will turn on you as you are waiting for extraction to steal your loot. Strength in numbers is the game."I prefer killing a common enemy, not my fellow players.