Rogue Agent Rank in The Division is how you increase in notoriety when becoming one of the game's Rogue Agents.
Rogue Agent Rank Information
Once a player has gone rogue they are at Rank 0 and an icon appears above their head. Each subsequent rank is marked by a segment around the icon. There are 6 different Rogue Ranks.
- Rank 0: Do enough damage to incur Rogue status, indicated by a Skull Icon and a 20s countdown.
- Rank 1: Down another player to get to this rank, indicated by a single segment above the skull and a 90s countdown.
- Rank 2: Kill another player other than the player you downed to get to Rank 1, indicated by 2 segments around the skull and a 120s countdown.
- Rank 3: Continue to kill other players, indicated by 3 segments around the skull and a 160s countdown.
- Rank 4: Continue to kill other players, indicated by 4 segments around the skull and a 240s countdown.
- Rank 5: Continue to kill other players, indicated by 5 segments around the skull and a 300s countdown.
Firing upon and killing a Rank 0 Rogue Agent can cause a player to go rogue themselves unless they are the player the Rank 0 damaged to earn that ranking.
Your Rogue Agent Rank also determines the amount of Dark Zone Funds, Dark Zone XP and Dark Zone Key loss you experience when dying in one of the Dark Zones. The higher your rank the more you lose. Surviving the countdown timer as a rogue will earn you Dark Zone Funds as a multiplier of your current rank.