End Game in The Division is the state of the game once the player reaches the level cap, which at launch is 30.
End Game Information
Upon achieving max level the following conditions will apply:
- Daily Missions at the Hard and Challenging difficulties will become available to complete for Phoenix Credits.
- Certain Missions will become available in Challenging difficulty. Completing these will earn players credits, high end equipment and Phoenix Credits.
- Special Vendors appear in the furthest north Safe Room in Dark Zone 6 as well as in the Tech Wing in the Base of Operations. They exclusively sell end game Gear, Weapons, Mods, Blueprints and Clothing in exchange for Phoenix Credits.
- The Dark Zone repopulates as a single continuous zone with high level enemies.
- In April, the first free update will introduce the first Incursion, a new challenging end-game activity developed specifically for squad play. Teams will be able to test their skills as they face seemingly unstoppable enemies to gain high-level weapons and equipment. Future updates will add more incursions.
Improving Your Weapons and Gear at End Game
- End Game is an ideal time to invest some time in Crafting. All of those old, unwanted items you have been deconstructing for Crafting Materials can be converted into high end materials that you can use to craft high end Blueprints. Keep an eye on the Weapon Talents and Gear Talents that you will earn at random on these high end pieces.
- The quest at end game is for many, the quest for High End Weapons and High End Gear. If you are trying to earn them through enemy drops, you may improve your chances of getting a high end drop from enemies by equipping Gear with the Scavenging Attribute on it. If you're having a hard time finding Gear with Scavenging on it, try some Recalibration in the Tech Wing to re-roll your gear attributes.
- The Dark Zone is obviously an ideal place to hunt for end game loot, especially once you reach Dark Zone Rank 50 when new blueprints come avaialble in the Safe Rooms.
- Recalibration in general is a good way to fine tune some of your high end equipment that you are otherwise satsified with, especially since your drops of better gear will begin to slow down at this point.
- Finish off the wing upgrades in the Base of Operations to make sure you're taking advantage of all the Skills, Talents and Perks available to you. Having these Abilities all ready for use will make the quest for powerful loot all the easier.